Solar InvertersWe are a leading Manufacturer of fronius inverters from Pune, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Snap inverter technology
|Output Power||1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,15,17.5,20,27 KW|
|Output Frequency||50 Hz|
|Degree Of Protection||IP 65|
|Warranty||5 Years,10 Years|
|Star Rating||5 Star|
Integrated Data Communication
- The Snapinverter generation of inverters features a simple, standardized mounting system, making installation and maintenance easier than ever. A special feature in the design of the device is that the connection area is separate from the power stage set compartment, with both being installed separately. The remarkably light connection area and all its cabling are fitted to the wall first, followed by the power stage set. The innovative hinged system makes installation and servicing extremely user-friendly. The inverter is simply placed in the wall bracket and then secured. This means that it is not necessary to remove the entire inverter for servicing, just the power stage set. All the cabling remains in place.
- We are the first inverter manufacturer to offer a data communication package with fully integrated data logging, WLAN, Ethernet, energy management, web server and a range of interfaces. The inverter is connected to the internet by network cable or WLAN - without additional cabling - and grants you the perfect overview of how the PV system is operating. Connection to third-party components is provided by means of interfaces such as Modbus TCP SunSpec, Modbus RTU SunSpec or Fronius Solar API (JSON). The open interfaces can also be operated in parallel to the Fronius Solar web.
- The Fronius SuperFlex Design is an ingenious combination of technical performance attributes that make designing your PV system not only extremely simple but also incredibly flexible. The key performance factors of the SuperFlex Design are two MPP trackers, together with a high system voltage and wide DC input voltage range. Every DC input, and therefore every MPP tracker, is able to accommodate the entire nominal output of the inverter. Regardless of whether the inverter has to cope with different roof orientations, shading of one or two strings, or the use of residual modules: a Fronius inverter featuring integrated SuperFlex Design will satisfy every conceivable operational PV system planning scenario using just a single inverter model.
Dynamic Peak Manager
- The Dynamic Peak Manager is a new MPP tracking algorithm that dynamically adapts its behavior when searching for the optimal operating point. Its special feature is that the Dynamic Peak Manager automatically checks the entire characteristic curve on a regular basis and finds the global Maximum Power Point (GMPP), even in partial shade.
Smart Grid Ready
- Fronius inverters are ready for the Smart Grid of tomorrow. The inverters are optimally equipped to meet the technical requirements of grids in the future. A series of smart functions, known as Advanced Grid Features, are built into the devices. They include a number of control functions for optimum feed-in of reactive power and effective power. These functions are designed to enable stable grid operation even when the PV system density is very high and to prevent unwanted interruptions to feed-in and associated yield losses if grid parameters exceed the thresholds. Fronius inverters, therefore, help to guarantee the yield of a PV system. Furthermore, where feed-in limits are imposed, Fronius inverters can provide dynamic feed-in control with self-consumption taken into account. Just connect the meter and set the feed-in limit!
- Today, an increasing number of grid operators in various countries are stipulating a PV power feed-in limit as a precondition before a system is connected to the grid. With dynamic power reduction, Fronius is offering a solution for optimum feed-in management.
- Delivery Time: Immediate
- Packaging Details: Ex Office, Pune